Stanley Compact Cook Set perfect for Bushcraft Cooking & Outdoors Adventure
Stanley has a rich history, William Stanley Jr. changed the way how hot drinks were consumed. In 1913, he paired vacuum insulation and strength of steel into one portable bottle and created the Stanley Flask. From such a simple concept is now one that is recognised globally, and has become an essential part of how we consume hot or cold drinks, and even food, on the move.
Perfect for camping or hiking the Stanley Mountain Compact Cook Set is portable and all components nest into one portable unit! The nesting pot features a neoprene wrap that protects your hands from hot food and complete with volume markings to cook with precision! Included is also a foldable spork allowing you to consume your delicious food.
- Capacity: 24 / 709ml
- 18/8 stainless steel pot won’t rust; naturally BPA-free ensures good tasting food
- Integrated cook set includes nesting pot with vented lid, mug/bowl and folding spork
- Vented, melt-resistant nylon lid doubles as strainer for pot and drink-thru lid for mug/bowl
- Mug/bowl with volumetric markings for prep, eat, and drink
- Standard fuel canister or ultralight stove stores in cook set to save space
- Weight: 0.86lb
- Dimensions: 5 x 4.6 x 5.5 in