Klarus Mi7 Mini-Might Flashlight
Miniature Light with Mega Output
The Klarus Mi7 Mini LED Flashlight is a compact EDC light with compelling power. Less than 4 inches long and weighing under an ounce, this tiny torch is small enough to fit easily in a user's pocket while offering brightness levels comparable with those of much larger models. The Mi7 flashlight is compatible with both primary and rechargeable cells; however, for best results it is recommended to use a 14500 Lithium-Ion battery. When using a 14500, the Mi7 offers a maximum output of 700 Lumens** and can throw further than a football field! How many other AA flashlights can reach that kind of output level on just a single cell? In addition to its highest output, the Mi7 comes with 2 dimmer output modes as well as a strobe and an SOS function, all of which can be easily accessed using the light's easy-to-use side switch.
In addition to the incredibly bright output, the Klarus Mi7 also offers a long run time. When in Moonlight Mode and while using a 14500 battery, the everyday carry flashlight can last for up to 67 hours. The innovative light also features a special battery capacity indicator function, which communicates just how much power is left in the battery, thus making it almost impossible for users to be caught off guard by a dead battery. To check the status, simply click the side switch three times while the light is OFF. Three flashes indicates that the battery has over 70% of its power left, two flashes indicates between 30 and 70% power and one flash means less than 30% of the battery's power is remaining.
**The Mi7 will gradually dim its brightness after 3 minutes of use of its highest output to prevent overheating and damage to the light's circuitry.
Upgrade Your Battery!
To ensure an optimal user experience, the Mi7 is now available for sale with all the accessories necessary for it to function to its highest capability. For just a few dollars more, the flashlight is paired with an additional power source: a rechargeable 14500 Lithium-Ion battery, to provide immense power and extensive runtime. This battery is equipped with a built-in USB charging port, which gives users the ability to rapidly recharge the 14500 so they always have a fully charged power source.
- Now Includes a pocket clip
- Compact design for everyday carry
- Battery level indicator communicates when power is low
- Quick access to Moonlight and High output levels
- Unique high efficiency circuit with broad voltage range to accommodate alkaline, lithium and lithium-ion (Li-ion) AA batteries
- Constant current control with no PWM flash; suitable for photography illumination
- Over-discharge protection automatically lowers output levels to protect rechargeable batteries
- Lock-out mode prevents accidental activation
- Orange peel reflector creates a smooth, broad beam
- Flat tailcap enables users to stand the unit upright
- Reverse polarity protection for ease of use
- Exclusive stainless steel switch is ergonomically designed for comfort
- Aerospace grade aluminum alloy body; CNC precision machining; Military grade hard anodizing (HAIII) protection; Superior heat dissipation
- Anti-reflective coated mineral lens hardened for scratch resistance
- 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- 2 Color Options: Black or Red (Green, Lavender, and Olive no longer available)(Sold Separately)
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- 1 x Alkaline AA Battery
- 1 x Pocket Clip
- 1 x Key Ring
- LED: CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, up to 50,000 hours life
- Power Source: 1 x AA Alkaline Battery (Included) or 1 x Lithium Primary AA Battery or 1 x 14500 Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion)
- Voltage Range: 1.0V - 4.2V
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x Lithium-Ion 14500):
- High - 700 Lumens - 3 Min. → 50 Min. (Automatically dims to 350 Lumens after 3 Min. of use)
- Medium - 90 Lumens - 3 Hours 47 Min.
- Moonlight - 5 Lumens - 67 Hours
- Strobe - 700 Lumens - 1 Hour 46 Min.
- SOS - 90 Lumens - 11 Hour 21 Min.
Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x Alkaline AA):
- High - 330 Lumens - 55 Min.*
- Medium - 90 Lumens - 1 Hours 50 Min.
- Moonlight - 5 Lumens - 40 Hours
- Strobe - 300 Lumens - 1 Hour 50 Min.
- SOS - 90 Lumens - 5 Hour 30 Min.
- Peak Beam Distance: 110 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 3,025 cd
- Length - 3.43" (87.2 mm)
- Bezel Diameter - 0.75" (19 mm)
- Body Diameter - 0.69" (17.6 mm)
- Weight: 0.93 oz. (26.4 g) (excluding batteries)