Taidea Knife & Scissors Sharpener (T0907T)
knife & shear sharpener T0907T combines the knife sharpener and shear sharpener into a single unit and particularly applies to horticulture ,outdoor , farming and home users .The knife sharpener features a V-shaped sharpening slot with reversible and replaceable pre-set angle carbide blades . The shear sharpener features a specially designed equilateral angle carbide blade which conforms to the exact angle of your scissors and puts the edge back on your shears or clippers .The hand holder is ergonomically designed , making the sharpening process comfortable and safely.
Suitable for kitchen knives, garden and agricultural tools,etc
1. High-efficiency sharpening result
2. Hand held design, suitable for many kinds of knives
3. finger guard makes the sharpening safely
4. Ergonomic handle design make beautiful and practical.
1. To sharpen knife, place the knife on a solid flat surface with the cutting edge facing up, one hand keeps the sharpener, the other holds knife, make sure the other four fingers put in the finger guard.
2. Straddle the knives cutting edge near the handle of the knife with the "V" notch formed in the sharpener. With the head of the sharpener at about a 90 degree angle to the knives edge press down lightly using thumb pressure and draw the sharpener past the point of the blade.
3 To sharpen shears, hold shears with very light downward pressure, draw Shear Sharpener past the point of the blade.
4. Approximately 2 or 3 passes in this manner on each blade should be sufficient to return your shears to ânewâ sharpness. More passes may be required on extremely dull blades.
5. After use, please clean the knife with the water or wiper; clean the knife sharpener with the banister brush
1.This knife sharpener is not suitable for sharpening the scissors and serrated blades.
2. To avoid damaging the knife, please sharpen the knife slightly and donât sharpen back and forth.
3. Please put the knife sharpener and knife beyond the reach of children to avoid any accidents.