UV in the Palm of Your Hand
Harness the power of UV with Jetbeam's tiny ultraviolet LED flashlight. Whether you're examining counterfeit bills, searching out stains, or protecting yourself against scorpions, you'll be delighted by the many applications of UV light. The powerful CREE LED projects the shortest possible ultraviolet wavelength, well outside the visible spectrum.
Caution: UV light can damage skin and eyes. Handle with care.
Tiny Light, Tough Body
The Jet UV runs on one AAA battery, keeping its weight and size to a minimum. Features like a belt clip, lanyard hole, and flat tail make it easy to attach to anything and use anywhere. Don't worry about dropping it, either. The anodized aluminum body is durable, and it's even waterproof to 2 meters of depth.
So Many Uses
Ultraviolet light has a variety of roles, including:
- Counterfeit/forgery detection
- Forensic evidence
- Scorpion detection
- Rodent control
- Mineral and gem analysis
- Pet urine detection
- Automotive leak detection
- Detects counterfeit bank notes, fluorescent agents, scorpions, and so much more
- 365 nm UV wavelength, the shortest possible with LED technology
- Waterproof up to 2 meters
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Aircraft grade aluminum housing
- Flat tail allows you to tailstand the light
- Lanyard hole allows you to attach flashlight to a keychain or secure it with a wristband
- Twist head operation
- Belt clip allows for easy, secure carry
- Spare O ring
- Belt clip
- Output / Runtime: 1x AAA battery: 40 mins.
- 365 nm wavelength
- CREE 3535-UV-365nm LED
- Water Resistance: IPX-8 (Submersible to 2 meters for 30 minutes)
- Weight: 24.8 g with battery/13.2 g without battery
- Dimensions: 2.76"/70.2 mm x 0.58"/14.8 mm
- UPC: 6957883803560, 6957883803362