Buck 110 Slim Pro Folding (0110BKS4)
Buck's industry-leading Folding Hunter design is now ready for the 21st-century knife user and collector. The slim version possesses the same traditional features of the well-built 110 Folding Hunter but sports a more modern look and upgraded materials. With a decrease in weight and thickness, this version is perfect for everyday carry. The deep carry pocket clip allows for quick and easy access in any situation and the thumb studs allow for one-hand opening. Utilizing S30V blade steel, the heavy bolsters and handles were replaced with durable Micarta or black G10 to reduce weight while maintaining the same quality and rigidity.
S30V offers a supreme combination of edge retention, ductility, hardness, toughness, wear resistance, and corrosion resistance. For optimal performance, Buck hardens to a standard Rc 59-61.
Taking a century’s worth of knife craftsmanship to an unprecedented level, Buck’s Pro Level knives are designed and crafted to be used in the most demanding situations. Premium materials and revolutionary designs are combined with the highest quality American craftsmanship. The result is a superior knife that discerning users can rely on in any situation. Designed and handcrafted in the USA.
- Easy one-hand opening
- Durable yet thinner construction
- Lockback design for safe use
- Removable, reversible deep carry stainless steel pocket clip
- Cryogenically treated blade for great edge retention
- Advanced Edge2x blade technology
- Forever Warranty
- Product Level: Pro Level
- Blade Length: 3.75" (9.5 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.875" (12.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.625" (21.9 cm)
- Blade Material: S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.120"
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 3.0 oz. (85.0 g)
- Dual Thumb Studs
- Made in the USA