May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
One side of a lightweight handle, or frame, is fitted with a steel plate integral to the frame; it is the part of the frame that moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. Sub-Frame Lock knives can be larger and lighter knife yet with an extremely secure lock.
Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- KVT ball-bearing opening
- Steel Sub-Frame Lock
- Reversible deep-carry pocketclip (left/right, tip-up)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: G10
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.5 in. (19.1 cm)
- Weight: 2.9 oz. (82.2 g)