The wow factor is high with the distinctive Hops from Kershaw and custom knifemaker Gustavo Cecchini. Gus is one of the most sought-after custom knifemakers today. He is well known for his innovative knife technologies as well as the striking lines of his custom designs.
As its name might imply, the Hops is bottle opener-equipped—it's built right into the flipper. Close the knife and pop the cap off your favorite brew.
The Hops is a compact pocketknife with an 8CR13MoV blade of just under an inch and a half. It’s the perfect size for pocket, purse, backpack, or messenger bag. Even though it's small, the Hops is a full-featured knife: SpeedSafe assisted opening, sturdy frame lock, and stainless steel handles. Both blade and handle get the Gus treatment with intriguing angles brought out by the two-tone, satin and titanium carbo-nitride, finish. The Hops is equipped with a reversible pocketclip and a lanyard hole—and that crazy clever bottle opener.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocketclip (right/left, tip-up)
- Lanyard hole
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, titanium carbo-nitride coating with satin flats
- Handle: Steel, titanium carbo-nitride coating with satin flats
- Blade Length: 1.4 in. (3.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 2.9 in. (7.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 4.75 in. (12.1 cm)
- Weight: 3.1 oz. (87.9 g)