TACTICAL AND PRACTICAL
A thermite is a mixture that, when ignited, produces a huge amount of heat. And we think you'll agree, the new Thermite is hot.
With tactical styling and practical performance, the Thermite, designed by Rick Hinderer, has a great look and great features. The Thermite offers Rick's no-nonsense functionality, but with enough style that co-workers will look on with a satisfying touch of envy when you take the Thermite out of your pocket.
The 3.5-in. stonewashed blade is hollow-ground for excellent slicing capabilities with a flat-ground “spanto” tip for strong piercing. A machined G-10 front scale and a heavily textured backspacer add to the Thermite's good looks. On the practical side, the back handle is stainless steel with a frame lock and lockbar stabilizer.
For easy opening, the Thermite is SpeedSafe-equipped and can be accessed with the ambidextrous flipper or thumbstud. It comes equipped with Kershaw’s four-position deep-r pocketclip.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock with lockbar stabilizer
- Flipper and thumb stud
- 4-position deep-carry pocketclip (right/left; tip-up/down)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Machined G10 front, 410 steel back
- Blade length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed length: 4.9 in. (12.4 cm)
- Overall length: 8.4 in. (21.3 cm)
- Weight: 4.9 oz. (138.9 g)