Kershaw's Vedder offers distinctive looks and top function.
On the style side of the equation, the Vedder features an attention-getting handle treatment. The steel handle is titanium-carbo-nitride coated in soft matte grey. But then Kershaw added two 3D-machined G-10 overlays that not only look great, but also enhance grip.
On the performance side, the Vedder’s 8Cr13MoV blade offers a razor edge that lasts, while still making re-sharpening easy. SpeedSafe assisted opening ensures access to the blade is always fast and easy—and only one hand is needed to have your blade work ready.
A solid frame lock secures the blade open during use. A reversible, deep-carry pocketclip lets the knife ride low in your pocket for security and the better part of valor.
- Lanyard hole
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock
- Reversible deep-carry pocketclip (left/right; tip-up)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Handle: Steel, titanium carbo-nitride coating, G10 overlay
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.5 in. (19 cm)
- Weight: 4.6 oz. (131 g)