TACTICAL VIBE + DARK GOOD LOOKS
The Grid's blade is a modified drop-point, but cut so that it almost resembles a tanto. This provides a strong tip for practicalities like piercing, yet the blade also has enough belly to offer excellent slicing capabilities.
Quality 8Cr13MoV blade steel means long-lasting edge retention, strength, and hardness. Black-oxide coating gives the blade a non-reflective, matte finish and enhances corrosion resistance. The handle is pure steel—with a handsome grey titanium carbo-nitride coating. A sturdy frame lock holds the blade securely open during use.
You can access the blade quickly and easily thanks to Kershaw’s SpeedSafe assisted opening. Just pull back on the built-in flipper or push out on the thumbstud. The Grid’s pocketclip is reversible for convenient left- or right-handed carry.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock
- Flipper and thumb stud
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right, tip-up)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide coating
- Handle: Steel, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Blade Length: 3.7 in. (9.4 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.4 in. (21.3 cm)
- Weight: 5.3 oz. (150.3 g)