Kershaw SELECT FIRE MULTI TOOL
Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
The pocketclip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- .25" hex drive, 2 flathead, 2 crosshead bits
- Ruler on bit drive shaft
- Manual opening
- Thumb stud
- Liner lock
- Reverisble pocketclip (left/right, tip-down)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade Length: 3.4 in. (8.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.6 in. (19.4 cm)
- Weight: 5 oz. (141.7 g)