FROM KERSHAW & TODD REXFORD
The eminently practical Entropy is a slim, sleek, no-nonsense tool. And that’s exactly what you’re going to love about it. Designed in collaboration with custom knifemaker Todd Rexford, the Entropy features a drop-point blade with a fairly straight belly—just right for a wide variety of cutting chores. You get good control and a stronger tip.
The 8CrMoV blade steel is quality stainless steel, which Kershaw heat-treats to make it even better. You get a long-lasting edge, strength, and hardness. The stonewashed finish looks good and hides use scratches. The Entropy's handle is slightly curved to fit the palm and faux G-10 textured for a secure grip. Its glass-filled-nylon construction is also very practical, offering lighter weight, strength, and resistance to temperature extremes.
The Entropy is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening so the knife is always ready when you need it. And the final practical touch? The deep-carry pocketclip is left/right reversible for convenient, low-in-the-pocket carry.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right tip-up)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Textured glass-filled nylon
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.2 in. (18.3 cm)
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (104.9 g)