SCALLION - ALUM CAMO/SIL
This knife is part of Kershaw’s series of hunting knives—for the toughness, durability, and edge-holding capabilities your next hunting trip demands.
May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening
Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
The pocketclip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
Made In The USA
When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in our Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock, Tip-lock slider
- Single-position pocketclip (right, tip-down)
- Lanyard hole
- Steel: 420HC, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 aluminum, camo pattern anodized
- Blade length: 2.4 in. (6.1 cm)
- Closed length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Open length: 5.75 in. (14.6 cm)
- Weight: 2.5 oz. (70.9 g)