Rick Hinderer is known for the practicality of his designs. And the Agile from Rick and Kershaw shows off that practicality to perfection.
The Agile is agile indeed as it comes with three interchangeable backspacers, each outfitted with a different tool: a bottle opener, a screwdriver tip, and a lanyard attachment. Choose whichever tool is needed for your job and then attach it with a single hex screw. The Agile comes with a hex wrench to make the exchange in a matter of seconds. The knife can also be used handily without a backspacer.
The blade is 8Cr13MoV stainless steel that takes and holds a sharp edge. Kershaw’s stonewashed finish looks great and hides use scratches—another very practical touch. SpeedSafe assisted opening make it easy to access the blade one-handed. Just pull back on the flipper.
The stainless steel handle features a “diamond plate” texture front and back for a confident grip. A sturdy frame lock, with lockbar stabilizer, secures the blade open during use. The handle’s two-toned stonewashed/BlackWash finish makes a handsome complement to the blade finish. For convenient carry, the Agile also offers a three-position pocketclip.
- Rick Hinderer design
- Includes three interchangeable backspacer tools: bottle opener, flathead screwdriver, lanyard hole
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Flipper or thumb stud
- Frame lock
- 3-position pocketclip (right tip-up; left/right, tip-down)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Steel, two-tone stonewashed/BlackWash™ finish
- Blade Length: 2.75 in. (7 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.25 in. (15.9 cm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz. (110.5 g)